St. James Cemetery Established 1904 (Belleville ON )

Established 1904 (Belleville ON )


St. James Cemetery is operated by the three Catholic Parishes in the City of Belleville:

St. Michael the Archangel, St. Joseph, and Queen of the Most Holy Rosary

St. James Cemetery provides service to the parishioners and families of these three Churches.

This beautiful Cemetery sits on the Bay of Quinte, adjacent to Belleville Cemetery, in the south-west corner of the City of Belleville.

A Place of Holy Rest for Our Treasured Loved Ones